COMPETITION TIME: Does the thought of an off-grid Snowy Mountains farm stay where you can do as much or as little as you wish appeal to you? We thought so!
Olivier and Jacquie Kapetanakos, owners of Avonside Alpine Estate, are giving away a two-night stay in a two-bedroom cabin for The Weekender followers!
This prize also includes a wonderful hands-on farm stay activity!
Competition starts on 14 June and ends at midnight on 28 June. The winner will be notified by 1 July and the prize can be taken any time between 13 July - 13 December 2020 (subject to availability and excluding the Oct Long Weekend).
- Entry into the “Win 2 nights stay at Avonside Alpine Estate” competition (“the Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Instructions on ‘How to enter’ also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter is Inspire Me Travel Pty Ltd of 2 Currie Cres Griffith ACT 2603 (ACN 621 396 683)
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or older (excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families) (“Entrant”).
- The Competition commences at 7.00 pm AEST on Sunday 14 June 2020 and ends at 11.59 pm AEST on 28 June 2020.
- Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be accepted by the Promoter and will be deemed to be invalid.
- This Competition is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Only one entry is permitted per Entrant.
- Judging of all valid Entries received within the Competition Period will be conducted by the Promoter by 5:00pm AEST on 29 June 2020. One winning Entry will be selected based on what the promoter deems to be the most interesting entry (“Winning Entry”).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding it.
- The Entrant who submits the Winning Entry will win 2 x night accommodation at Avonside Alpine Estate, Avonside, New South Wales (the “Prize”). The stay will also include a family activity “Pat and Paint”.
- The Winner will be notified via personal message on Facebook or Instagram by 6:00 pm AEST on 3 July 2020 of their success and will be directed to reply to the Promoter with their email details and phone number.
- The winner will be emailed the contact details for the owner of Avonside Alpine Estate (“Avonside”). The Winner must liaise directly with the owner of Avonside to arrange the Prize.
- The prize is valid for travel between 13 July – 13 December 2020 (excluding the 2020 October Long Weekend) and is subject to the availability of Avonside Cabin 2 as indicated on https://www.avonsidealpineestate.com.au/
- Once dates for the stay are arranged with the owner of Avonside no changes can be made.
- The Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if the Winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours or if the Prize cannot be redeemed by the Winner either due to non-compliance with the entry requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions or if the Winner notifies Promoter within 48 hours that they are not able to redeem the Prize during the specified travel dates.
- The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if the Winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
- The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter will not be held responsible for any unavailability. The stay is subject to the standard terms and conditions that apply to bookings of Avonside made via https://www.avonsidealpineestate.com.au/
- The owner of Avonside reserves the right to charge a refundable security deposit to cover any loss or damage resulting from the visit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove, at any time, from any communication channels or platforms, on which the Entries have been published, any Entry it deems, in its sole discretion, to not be in the spirit of this Competition, to be offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, any legislation, regulations or by-laws.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any or all aspects of this Competition is at its complete discretion, final and binding on all persons who enter into this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entry not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection laws.
- This Competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notification. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter will be the sole arbitrator and its decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Australia. These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this Competition.
- Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.